Tuesday 7 June 2016

More mixed media -DT Project (Purple theme)

Hi Friends,

Today I am going to share me DT project for More mixed media..having PURPLE Theme..
To be true I was confused what to make with purple color...its one of my least favorite color and I have hardly used it in any of my previous projects.. leading me to have very few materials in purple..

So I gathered up all my materials..which I can use in Purple theme. I have used yellow as a combination as it goes so well with it..

Now for my every DT project, I have used my pictures or me with my hubby....but coincidentally, I came across my mother's pic which was kept in my drawer since I shifted from Bangalore to Gurgaon...My mother visited us in Bangalore around 3.5 years back and it was taken there only...It just clicked me why don't I use her pic for my project...and it would be a great gift for her too...Really I used to be so busy in orders and other work that I never get time to create something for my family...

Now moving to the materials used..I created this layout on 10x8 size canvas pad..
I have used Tim Holtz stencils for background texturing, Tim holtz Distress spray, Heidi swapp spray. I have chosen Papericious brand pattern papers...my mixed media essential kit from Prima and lots of embellishments.


















My mother loved doing stitching ...I remember, when I was a kid, most of my dresses were made by her. She is very creative and I feel creativity is in my genes..So I have used stitching machine ,scissors charms and a lil "mom" "Handmade with love" charm.

Hop on to http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.in/ and participate in the June challenge.

Here is my end project...I hope you all like it and don't forget to leave some love..

I am entering this project for below challenges:

1. http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.in/  -June Challenge











No comments:

Post a Comment