Tuesday 30 August 2016

Baby Boy Scrapbook

Hi Friends,

I hope you all are doing good. Today I am going to share a very cute project with you.

A baby arrives in your life...and just like that..everything changes!
The world gets bigger, the heart grow fuller and life means more because he/she is in it!
This Scrapbook is dedicated to a baby boy "Gatik"...capturing his memories since he was being expected..
I just love making it and it came out so beautiful ... This album is so huge and can hold upto 80-100 pictures. I have used DCWV Baby boy collection paper stack and this is my second project with this paper pack and I must say that it is so beautiful and cute. 

This scrapbook is in 12x8 inches in size and it holds the story of the baby including his first smile, first bath, first steps, first family picture, favorite food, sleeping Gatik and his cradle, favorite lullaby and what not!

Sharing detailed pictures below and don't forget to leave your comments!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment